Thursday 20 February 2020

BAS SEKOLAH

On 21 February 1991 on canteen day, school dismisses earlier at 12 noon. The school bus arrives about 12:30pm to fetch other students to their respective schools first but I boarded the school bus anyway. I sit on the 2nd last row two seater. It makes it's way now to SMP Taman Petaling as I move to the back row of the bus once it leaves there. The bus now heads to SMK (P) Assunta but it arrives before the school bell rings at 1:10pm and the bus waited there for a while. One of the girls sits on the back row of the bus. As the bus heads to SRK Methodist, I saw one of my church friend, WSM in Assunta secondary school and the bus driver realised he took the wrong direction and reversed. But after reversing the bus, the engine went dead with the music still playing. The bus driver tried repeatedly to start the engine but it wouldn't start. My penis then starting to harden, growing longer and standing till i steam liao. Then one of the passengers told the bus driver to turn off the music first and wants to push the bus but the driver told them to remain seated in the bus while he tries starting the engine but still could not start. Then my other friends had to push the bus while I remain seated and seeing my school-mates pushing the bus and finally the bus engine started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAS SEKOLAH

On 21 February 1991 on canteen day, school dismisses earlier at 12 noon. The school bus arrives about 12:30pm to fetch other students to th...