Wednesday 23 October 2019

Bas Sekolah Stamford College

I boarded Stamford College bas sekolah reg: WBF6097 at LRT Asia Jaya. I sits beside Zoey Lim clad in a knee length black skirt at the 2nd last row on the right side. After work, I sits beside a chinese girl student clad in a grey long pants on the same 2 seater which is narrow thus not spacious enough for 2 persons to sit together resulting in my butt rub tightly onto her butt when seated on to the soft cushion seater and then my penis starting to stim harden and longer. As the bus starts moving, the bus engine emits a noisy jerking sound as it moves very slowly throughout the journey especially going uphill. After the bus stopped at Menara Jaya, it could not put into 1st gear and the bus started jerking and i cannot tahan already and ejaculated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAS SEKOLAH

On 21 February 1991 on canteen day, school dismisses earlier at 12 noon. The school bus arrives about 12:30pm to fetch other students to th...